The wall light paneo
The ideal high voltage halogen wall lamp for exhibits.
The bracket is screwed to the wall plate and is not visible from the front. The lamp itself is simply hooked into the bracket and held securely by its own weight.
Similar to all of the other lights, the Paneo doesn't require a transformer. The light head is clamped onto the arm and is continuously adjustable in longitudinal and transverse directions.
TECHNICAL DATA OF PANEO LIGHT
- High voltage halogen wall light for GZ 10 reflector bulbs 220V / 75 W. No transformer needed.
- Light head can be clamped to the lighting arm in any position.
- Suitable for mounting on all panels by hooking into a fixed base unit. The base is screwed on the top edge and is invisible from the front.
- Minimum panel thickness 19 mm.
- Bayonet socket allows bulbs to be changed safely without the use of tools.
- Tubular stainless steel arm 780 mm long,
- nickel-plated zinc die cast clamp, polished aluminium lamp shade, synthetic components in solid black.
- Black cable, 3000 mm long with Euro plug.
- Bulb not included.
- Certificates: ETL (USA), CSA (CAN), ENEC 10 (EU), VDE (D).
- Dimensions: 1000 x 165 x 90 mm
- Weight: 0,880 kg
Easy and comfortable in our new online shop