The picture light is ideal as a picture light for galleries, museums and residential use.
A picture hook is integrated into the wall bracket which is screwed into the wall. Special hooks on the arm can be attached to the wall bracket in 4 different positions in order to vary the position of the picture lamp.
The light head is clamped onto the arm and is continuously adjustable in longitudinal and transverse directions.
Similar to all of the other high-voltage halogen lights, the Imago doesn't require a transformer.
- High-voltage halogen picture light for GZ 10 reflector bulbs 220 V/75 W
- The light is operated without transformer (high-voltage halogen light)
- The light head can be clamped to the extension arm in any direction
- Can be mounted on any wall using a wall bracket with integrated picture hook
- Four adjustments of the arm angle in relation to the picture surface are possible
- Bayonet socket allows bulbs to be changed safely without the use of tools
- Tubular stainless-steel arm 780 mm long, nickel-plated zinc die cast clamp, polished aluminum lamp shade, plastic components in solid black
- Black cable, 3000 mm long with Euro plug. Bulbs not included
- ETL Certification No. 2000 766 (USA)
- Dimensions: 1000 x 165 x 90 mm
- Weight: 0.880 kg
- Please also refert to the video of the Imago light!