The Paneo light is ideal as a wall spotlight for exhibitions.
The bracket is screwed to the wall panel and is not visible from the front. The light itself is simply hooked into the bracket and held securely by its own weight.
The light head is clamped onto the arm and is continuously adjustable in longitudinal and transverse directions.
Similar to all of the other lights, the Paneo doesn't require a transformer.
- High-voltage halogen picture light for GZ 10 reflector bulbs 220 V/75 W
- The light is operated without transformer (high-voltage halogen light)
- The light head can be clamped to the lighting arm in any position
- Suitable for mounting on all panels by hooking into a fixed base unit
- The base is screwed on the top edge and is invisible from the front
- Minimum panel thickness 19 mm.
- Bayonet socket allows bulbs to be changed safely without the use of tools
- Tubular stainless-steel arm 780 mm long
- Clamp parts made of nickel-plated die-cast zinc, lampshade made of polished aluminum, plastic parts dyed black
- Black cable, 3000 mm long with Euro plug
- Bulbs not included
- Certificates: ETL (USA), CSA (CAN), ENEC 10 (EU), VDE (D)
- Dimensions: 1000 x 165 x 90 mm
- Weight: 0.880 kg
- Please also refert to the video of the Paneo light!