The picture light Imago
The high voltage halogen picture light for galleries, museums, and residential use.
A picture hook is integrated into the wall bracket which is screwed into the wall. Special hooks on the arm can be attached to the wall bracket in 4 different positions in order to vary the position of the picture lamp.
Similar to all of the other lights, the Imago doesn't require a transformer. The light head is clamped onto the arm and is continuously adjustable in longitudinal and transverse directions.
TECHNICAL DATA OF IMAGO LIGHT
- Imago® high voltage halogen picture light for GZ 10 reflector bulbs 220V / 75 W. No transformer needed.
- Light head can be clamped to the lighting arm in any position.
- Can be mounted on any wall using a wall bracket with integrated picture hook.
- Multiple adjustments of the arm angle in relation to the picture surface.
- Bayonet socket allows bulbs to be changed safely without the use of tools.
- Tubular stainless steel arm 780 mm long,
- nickel-plated zinc die cast clamp, polished aluminium lamp shade, synthetic components in solid black.
- Black cable, 3000 mm long with Euro plug.
- Bulb not included.
- ETL certification no. 2000 766 (USA).
- Dimensions: 1000 x 165 x 90 mm
- Weight: 0.880 kg
Easy and comfortable in our new online shop