PANEO halogen light
Available immediately, delivery time: 4-6 days
Invisible mounting of the PANEO arm light
The bracket is inconspicuously screwed to the upper edge of the wall panel, so there are no mounting elements to disrupt the aesthetics. The PANEO light is engaged in the bracket, creating a sturdy and secure connection with its own weight.
Thanks to the intelligent design of the light head, you enjoy full flexibility. Clamp it to the extension arm and rotate it continuously in both the longitudinal and transverse axis.
You also enjoy the advantage of high-voltage halogen lights: No bothersome transformer is needed for the PANEO arm light. The power cord is plugged directly into a 220V outlet.
Lighting design has never been this easy and efficient. Discover PANEO – the solution for discerning lighting scenarios.
technical data of PANEO light
- High voltage halogen wall light for GZ 10 reflector bulbs 220V / 75 W
- No transformer needed
- Light head can be clamped to the lighting arm in any position
- Suitable for mounting on all panels by hooking into a fixed base unit. The base is screwed on the top edge and is invisible from the front
- Minimum panel thickness 19 mm
- Bayonet socket allows bulbs to be changed safely without the use of tools
- Tubular stainless steel arm 780 mm long
- nickel-plated zinc die cast clamp, polished aluminium lamp shade, synthetic components in solid black
- Black cable, 3000 mm long with Euro plug
- Bulb not included
- Certificates: ETL (USA), CSA (CAN), ENEC 10 (EU), VDE (D)
- Dimensions: 1000 x 165 x 90 mm
- Weight: 0,880 kg